Smartwool's ultra light cushioned PhD Running Ultra Light Mini is the perfect running sock for mild weather and shorter distances. Thanks to WOWTM technology in high density impact zones, shock and abrasion are reduced.
Knit in USA of 66% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- 4-Degree Fit System For All Day Performance Fit
- Wow Technology In High Density Impact Zones To Reduce Shock & Abrasion
- Smartwool Inside For Moisture
- Temperature And Odor Control
- Double Ribbed Cuff For Secure Fit
- Strategic Mesh Zoness For Maximum Ventilation
Adult Socks (Shoe size reference)
|Sizes||US Men||US Women||Euro||UK|
"A good mood starts with dry, warm feet. At least on the ski trails it does. An often neglected, yet always important aspect of everyone's enjoyment while doing physical activity - to keep your feet happy - is an idea that Smartwool knows, understands and delivers consistently in a plethora of conditions. Whether I'm running, skiing, cycling, hiking or just hanging out - Smartwool socks always fit well, are comfortable and most importantly perform the way great socks are meant to. "